written by Natasha Christopher
Get 30% cashback (up to RM10) when you spend a minimum of RM 30 with the MAE card at any merchant. Yes, that’s right – ANY merchant! Perfect for this festive season when we’re treating ourselves and our loved ones with presents & meals!
Don’t know where to start? Well, you can head over to Tealive, Baskin Robbins, Starbucks, KFC etc. Or shop at brands such as Padini Group and Adidas for a new outfit or even Guardian and Watsons for your essentials.
What do I benefit from the MAE card?
- Better exchange rates when you spend in foreign currency
- Better control of your spending habits because you can set your budget
- Automatically know how you’ve been spending from this budget
- Ability to free or unfreeze in the event you might misplace it
And from 22 December 2020 to 11 January 2021, enjoy a bonus 30% cashback when you spend with the MAE card at any merchant.
- Cashback up to RM10 when you spend a minimum of RM 30 per transaction
- Spend at ANY merchant – e-commerce or shops, both local and overseas
- 2 cashback redemptions per customer
- Maximum 3040 daily redemptions
How do I apply for the card?
1. Download the MAE app and log in with your existing M2U account. If you’re not a Maybank customer, you can instantly create a MAE account on the app
2. Tap on the MAE card banner on the homescreen
3. Request for the card to be delivered directly to you
Time to reap the benefits ☺Download the MAE app now. Available on Google Play & App store.
For more information, please visit Maybank/MAE ‘s website.
P.S: Insider tip! Pair the MAE card with the MAE app for the full experience in managing all your day-to-day money matters. It has the M2U app banking feature and more.
- Track your day-to-day spending with Expenses. All your spending (Maybank account, Cherry debit card, MAE card, Maybank credit cards etc) is auto tracked and categorized for easy viewing
- Save easily with Tabung
- Discover dining recommendations with the Makan Mana wheel
- And even more features – try it out!
Follow our daily updates – Let’s Makan, Travel and Have Fun with us! #EatFuntravel
YouTube: Foodiver Official