Impressed your beloved ones with their favourite Mee Mamak Goreng with Thermomix! It’s fail proof, easy to cook and definitely delicious! Not to mention, it will neither make your kitchen greasy or messy nor cause you break out in sweat.
Here are ingredients required:
150 g water
30 g dark soy sauce
30 g cooking oil
500 g yellow noodles
90 g onions, cut in pieces
2 fresh red chillies, cut in pieces
85 g shallots (approx. 6 shallots)
50 g fresh mung bean sprouts (taugeh), rinsed with water and drained
6 garlic cloves
50 g fresh chives, cut in 3 cm length
2 tsp chicken stock powder, homemade or store-bought
100 g chicken breast fillets, with skin, cut in pieces (2-3 cm) (optional)
300 g whole prawns, cleaned and shell removed
20 g chilli sauce
- Place garlic cloves and shallots in mixing bowl, chop 5 sec/speed 6.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add cooking oil, red chillies, onions and chicken, sauté 5 min/Varoma/reverse speed/speed 2.
- Add yellow noodles, dark soy sauce, chilli sauce, chicken stock powder, prawns and water, cook 4 min/Varoma/reverse direction/speed 1.
- Add chives and bean sprouts, cook 1 min/Varoma/reverse direction/speed 1. Transfer to a serving plate. And you’re done!
- To make prawns crunchy and bouncy, marinate with 2 tbsp of sugar for 1-2 hours in refrigerator. Rinse away sugar before use.
- For a leaner version, remove chicken skin before cutting.
If you would like to know more about TM6, leave a message in the comment section below.