This Korean Cream Cheese Garlic Bread has gone viral over social media. It’s a recent trendy street food/snack in Korea that involves sweetened cream cheese-stuffed bread that’s soaked in delicious savoury-sweet garlic butter sauce. Just look at these fluffy and beautiful Cream Cheese Garlic Bread, it tastes absolutely delicious! You will definitely fall in love with it.
- Add egg, milk, yeast & sugar to mix 5mins/37°C/ sp2
- Add bread flour & salt to knead for 5mins
- Add butter knead for 2mins
- On a lightly flour surface, divide the dough to 50g shape round and proof for 45 mins till double size. Clean the mixing bowl.
- Preheat oven 170°C.
- Bake in oven for 10-15mins at 170°C (Rack 3). Set aside
Cream cheese filling
40g castor sugar (Can reduce to half)
250g cream cheese
50g whipping cream
- Add cream cheese and sugar to mix 30s/speed 5.
- Add whipping cream to mix 20s/ speed 5. Pour out the cream cheese into piping bag and set aside.
- Clean the mixing bowl.
Garlic better sauce
40g chopped garlic
40g Parmesan cheese
80g Whipping cream
Dry parsley flakes (as much as u like)
- Add butter and garlic to dissolve for 2mins/80°C/ sp2.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix for 20s/sp2.
- Slice the bread into 6 or 8 segments
- Put cream cheese between the segments of the bread
- Dip the bread (include the base) into the sauce.
- Bake at 160°C for 10-15 mins (Rack 3). It’s done!
If you would like to know more about TM6, leave a message in the comment section below.