Today we are going to cook our favourite curry chicken!
The whole cooking process will only take you about an hour.
Here are the ingredients required:
– 120g water
– 200-240g coconut milk
– 100g shallots (approx. 10 shallots)
– 300g potatoes (approx. 2 potatoes) to peel and cut into wedges
– 750g whole chicken legs (approx. 3 whole chicken legs) with skin and bone and cut into pieces
– 20g curry powder
– 1 tsp sugar
– 3 garlic cloves
– 2 tsp salt
– 15 fresh curry leaves
– 10g fresh peeled turmeric
– 10g fresh peeled galangal (lengkuas)
– 2 stalks fresh lemongrass, white part only, cut into 5cm length and smashed
– 5 candlenuts (buah keras)
– 15-20 dried chillies, deseeded and cut them into 5cm length then soaked to soften
– 60g cooking oil
Now let’s start cooking!
- Add in curry powder and salt in a bowl and mix with chicken
- Marinate in a cool place or fridge for at least 30 minutes
- Place dried chillies, garlic cloves, shallots, candlenuts, turmeric, galangal, cooking oil and 20g water in mixing bowl.
- Grind 20 sec/speed 10 to get smooth paste
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula
- Add curry leaves and lemongrass, sauté 8min/120°c/speed 1
- Add reserved marinated chicken, potatoes and 100g water then cook for 12 min/120°C with reverse knife movement and gentle stir speed mode
- Add coconut milk and sugar then cook for another 2min with Varoma temp.,reverse knife movement and gentle stir speed mode
Finally! The curry chicken is ready to be served! This easy curry chicken recipe is so creamy, rich and delicious
Pair it with curry chicken, it’s so amazing!
If you would like to know more about TM6, leave a message in the comment section below.