Ramadan is different this year due to MCO, Muslims are celebrating Hari Raya like never before. Well, you don’t have to feel blue over the new style of Raya celebration because you can now enjoy up to 20% cashback (Capped at RM20) when you spend a minimum of RM30 with Maybank QRPay or MAE (it’s now Shariah-compliant too!) via your Maybank2u MY app.
From now till 26 June 2020, save more when you shop for Raya necessities from grocery, food & beverage to beauty products and more! With around 8,000 participating outlets (online & offline), takeaway your buka pausa meals from your favourite KyoChon 1991, Nando’s, Pizza Hut and more or get it delivered to your doorstep via GoEat app. And oh! Did we mention you can fix your bubble tea craving via Tealive Online too?
Besides, you can also get cashback with your new baju raya delivered straight to your comfort home from Jakel Online Store, umma.my and more! And get your dewy, glowy skin fixed from Hermo, Loccitane Online, Watson’s and more! If you must go out to get your essentials, be sure to stay safe and maintain appropriate distance with one another while your shop.
Click here for the list of participating merchants and all the info you need.
How to Earn Cashback:
Activate Maybank QRPay on your Maybank App, and link it to your current/savings/MAE account (from side menu: Me > QRPay > Default account). Be sure to update your Maybank2u App to the latest version!
Upon payment, tap QRPay and select SCAN or PAY. (For ‘PAY’ function, make sure to use your Savings/Current Account to be eligible for cashback)
Enjoy instant cashback!
Terms and Conditions:
- Each Maybank2u/MAE customer enjoys up to 20% instant cashback, capped at a maximum aggregated discount of RM20 per transaction, with a minimum spend of RM30 upon payment with Maybank QRPay or MAE via the Maybank2u MY app.
- Each Maybank2u/MAE customer is entitled to 2x cashback chances at all participating outlets only throughout the entire campaign period, subject to availability.
- To enjoy the cashback, the QRPay’s source of fund must be either from the customer’s Maybank current account, savings account or MAE account. Each transaction must be made from the Maybank2u App version 5.6 and above at participating outlets only.
- Bill splitting for the purpose of redeeming multiple cashback is strictly not allowed.
- Click here for the full Terms & Conditions.
For more information, please visit:
Follow our daily updates and discover with us the essence of Eat, Fun & Travel! #EatFuntravel
YouTube: Foodiver Official