Ramadhan is just round the corner, and the MCO is still ongoing. We are also facing hot weather nowadays. Are you stuck for creative dessert ideas, or you simply want to cool down after a hard day’s work?
Lucky for you – ice cream is an all-time snack people young and old do like. Even better is that just in time for Ramadan, Nestlé LA CREMERIA‘s premium yet affordable ice cream range made with the finest ingredients around the world is the perfect fit for the occasion. Try any of the amazing 5 flavours today!
- LA CREMERIA Summer Berries Yogurt Ice Cream
- LA CREMERIA Almond Pecan Passion Ice Cream
- LA CREMERIA Vanilla Cashew Delight Ice Cream
- LA CREMERIA Mint Temptation Ice Cream
- LA CREMERIA Hazelnut Chocolate Fantasy Ice Cream.
Nestlé LA CREMERIA Ice Cream is not only smooth and creamy but it also brings you happiness in every moment. So what is our dessert idea?
*drum roll* LA CREMERIA Ice Cream Popsicles!
Our accompanying video will show you can how to turn these ice cream pints into fancy ice cream popsicles with Nestlé LA CREMERIA Ice Cream. You can be totally creative and DIY this popsicle based on your preference.
Are you excited? Let’s get started!
Nestlé LA CREMERIA Ice Cream, white and dark chocolate buttons/ bar chunks, 100ml of coconut oil and a variety of toppings (strawberries, blueberries, nuts, etc)
Steps to make ice cream popsicles:
- Add in 100ml of coconut oil each to a bowl of white chocolate buttons and another bowl of dark chocolate buttons. Melt both chocolates to have two dips.
- Open your favourite Nestlé LA CREMERIA pint container.
- Cut the pint container into half and plop on a plate.
- Push the ice cream to lie down on a side. Add 3 popsicle sticks in and make sure you leave some space in between because you will slice the ice cream.
- Dip each popsicle into both white and dark chocolate.
- You can also top it off with your favourite toppings like strawberries, sprinkles, nuts and more!
Voila, you and your family can have your own customised Ice Cream Popsicle dessert with #NestleIceCream!
Join #LACREMERIABersamaYou, so come be ‘bersama’ with LA CREMERIA and show us your creative popsicles!
Have a blessed Ramadan with your family and loved ones!
Stay home, stay safe!
Follow our daily updates and Eat, Fun & Travel with us! #EatFuntravel
YouTube: Foodiver Official